Explore the Kriation

10.2.13

My Love is Sold

Courtesy : CONCEALED DESIRES by HELENA WIERZBICKI

The shimmering night had silence to wave...
The shivering waves had thrills to crave...
Those withering clouds had something to say,
Amidst the sky that quietly laid.
In the hope of a bright sunshine someday..
In the blink of an eye that flickering change...
And halting sunlight that shone me a day
Awaiting a sign, you will come back one day.

A confusion still fills my heart so deep
Will you be back is a hope that creeps...
My faiths have proved wrong in the past already gone
I have moved on, but not fully grown from the torn.
From the pain of the feel that killed my life
From the breathless squeal that ruined to strive
And the survivor stands here begging to thrive
As you turn away taking an ignorant dive.

Whether I should wait, is what I want to know.
Whether I should gaze, or whether I should go?
The mind is so practical, the heart, an emotional fool
Still the pacifying mind seems shivering in wool
A thrill so rare, a marching tool
A stimulation in thousand affairs of mules
Queries to launch, increasing thirst...
Compromising life is faded with dust.

Still I stand here, wait for something...
Something which has proved to be next to nothing
A pride of fear I carry in my soul
A celebrating deer, scared of the roar,
Which will come one day to eat me away...
Your lips will open to only ruin my day
Those lips that uttered once, words so pure
Those words I believed were my only cure.
So dependent was I , but not anymore!
So Caring was I, but I am scared to sour;
So selfless was I, but my Love has been sold
To the merchants of the selfish, In the hands offshore.



1 comment: