Explore the Kriation

15.4.12

Waiting For you....A longing.

Although far, still you have won my heart,
Which is so so truly attached to you,
My eyes look for you in dreams,
Which come to me so few.

You haven't said anything to me,
But I have heard enchanting words of thee,
Those words, that just speak of me,
Words forming a beautiful Love Story...

I know, I will keep thinking of you,
Until I really meet you someday,
Missing you already My Darling Love cum Friend...
Just like the Night waits for the Day...

I know, that day isn't far...
When you will be right here beside me...
Waiting For You desperately,
Just like the rocks long for the splashes of the sea...

A wish in my heart...to see you soon..
As you just exist in my Dreams...
As I look towards the sky..that smiling moon...
To touch the sky...the earth screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment